Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Working Attire for 3 Days

Assalamualaikum dear friends. This is my short rest before I continue doing my research paper. I was trying to make the video again for how to do my hijab-niqab but it doesn't come out nice. I also took some pictures that I might need to edit before I can show it to you. I know, some of you must be thinking why is it so difficult for me to show it. Well, it's technical but it got to do with showing my face etc. Anyway, I'll fulfill my promise don't worry.

Let's take a look at my assemble for 3 days. Please excuse the background because it will look the same since I'm in my office.

Shall we?

This is what I'm wearing right now while I'm typing this entry. A light pink hijab and a darker pink open front abaya. Insya-Allah my posting about how to do my hijab-niqab is in this assemble.


This is yesterday, 5th. May - black beaded abaya and a gray printed hijab. My most beloved black abaya and most beloved grey hijab.


And lastly my assemble for Monday, a purple printed abaya matched with a light purple hijab.


Sorry for not much of an intelligent post.
Just light and easy.

Mmmm... that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy