Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nice Maxi

This is Leya Az-Zahra a Chinese Muslim revert. She's not a celebrity. Just a normal girl like us.

I saw her picture in a local Muslimah magazine, ANIS. She was featured in a section about Mualaf.

The mag usually styled their guest with sponsored clothes and I think what Leya's wearing is one of them. The style looks sweet.

In Malaysia this type of dress/maxi is suitable with the current warm weather.

I like the yellow and white combination.

Looks fresh and cheerful.

I would wear this kind of maxi but with a longer & bigger hijab to cover up the shape of the arm that was caused by the rather fit long sleeves inner.

Or maybe I just add on a jacket but... it will be hot and sweaty. So back to the first choice.

What about you? Do you wear maxies?

And this is my suggestion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy