Monday, May 25, 2009

Found a new hijab store, sooooo cheap!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Alhamdulillah I'm back on blogging after being sick for a few days. I'm a person who seldom stay at home without doing anything constructive or going here and there. To take a leave because you have a cold and your body is hurting all over makes me feel so bored after the first day. On Friday, I went to my tutorial classes in a very good health but that night, fever start rising up and the day after I start feeling bad. That whole day & night, I can't even relax comfortably and remembering a suggestion from some friends to drink warm water with a table spoon of honey, I just did that. By Sunday, I start feeling better except for the cold. And my sister who is my doctor prescribe another day leave and boring is a word that I don't want to know.

That's the summing up of my life from Friday until now. Insya-Allah I'll be back in the office by tomorrow. And starting from tomorrow until May 31st, my bookshop will be participating in a State Bookfair. Many friends have been advicing me to take a lot of rest and take good care of myself especially in this early stage. I hope they won't worry but please pray for me and this pregnancy will be safe until due date. Insya-Allah I'll make a formal announcement about that early next month. Someone would say, "what for when you've been hinting here and there?" Well, I'm still has not make the needed examination because of certain reason and my doc say that it would be better to wait until the end of this month. So, that's it.


Mean while, I've got good news! Last week before I got the fever, I went to town for some errands regarding our office building at the local municipal council. After the business was settled, I took some time to look around the place I parked my car and there was this shop, I think it's new because I've not notice it before or maybe because I seldom park there I miss it. It's a HIJAB HEAVEN! The shop is full with all kind of hijabs, big and small.


And the BEST OF ALL is that, they are having SALE for 60" hijab. LOOK what I've got for me. 5 stripey hijab for only RM9 each. SOOO CHEAP! And I also bought a brown printed AKEL hijab for only RM20, the material is so soft. I always like AKEL because the material is so soft. And another one is a maroon hijab for only RM17.

Anyone interested, I can help you get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy