Friday, May 29, 2009

Hijab for my sisters & mom

Assalamualaikum and salam Jumuah, everyone. Peace and blessings of Allah to all of you for being such a good friend, readers and my visitors to this blog. Since yesterday I was only blogwalking to some blogs without writing any new updates.

Actually I'm participating in the State Bookfair and my life is kind of jumbling around 5 different places: home-library-bookshop-bookfair-university and all that made me quite drain when I get home every night. I did managed to update one of my blogs but I feel quite sad for neglecting this one.

Now, yesterday as it happened I was in town to attend to a few personal and business task. While bringing along one of my niece, I have to circle around town twice before i get a parking space. Hmm... our town is getting pack when weekend is coming. At the same time there was a Mega Sale Carnival so close to my parking. My niece was begging me to buy her pizza and I managed to bought 2, one regular and the other big.

In the hot wheater, we walked to Dinie Amudi Enterprise to buy some hijabs. Actually my sister asked me to buy them for her. She's one busy O & G doctor who got no time to shop. If she's home, it's time with the kids and sleeping.

So, I bought 10 hijabs, 7 for her, 2 for her daughters and 1 for me. Below is the pic of 6 of her hijabs. They are all 58 inches, a bit smaller than mine.



The green one is mine. Look at the differences in size. Mine is as usual, 60 inches wide. And it's very CHEAP!


Because there's some deformity on the threads. Anyway you can't see it after I styled it on my head.


That's how big my hijab is after you folded it twice.


Compare it to this one, way smaller. Oh, this one is FOR SALE! My sister does not want this one so... anyone interested? It's only RM17.00.


The hijab brand is AKEL. The material is REALLY SOFT. My favourite material so far.


And lastly, my latest pic wearing one of my newest hijab.


By now. I've got to go to the bookfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy