Saturday, May 16, 2009

I bought the black one.

Assalamualaikum to all dear readers. May all of us are in good health and enjoying our weekend (although it's my working day).

Do you still remember the white dress that I've posted about it a week ago? Yes, the one I've mentioned here. Well, hehehe... I got me the BLACK ONE two days ago. I haven't decided yet whether I'll keep it or not. But if anyone interested to buy it from me I'm going to sell it at the same price I bought it. It's size 40 and there's a pic down below of me trying it out at the boutique.


The tunic and the matching skirt. My room was quite bright so the pic turn out to be like this. It's a beautiful black by the way.


The balloon sleeves is not really my type but this one is okay. Since the material of the cloth is quite sheer, it is layered nicely. There's a zipper at the left side of the tunic.


The sequins are not hand-sewn. It is already sewn by machine that produce the material. The PRICE is RM149. I wasn't planning to buy it but I did. This is my weakness. I can't turn down a beautiful dress which is MY SIZE and it's REALLY HARD TO FIND. Assume as an investment, hahaha.


This is how it looks like when I try it. Sorry for the bad quality of the pic. I used my Nokia 6120c to capture it and the mirror is not that clean too.


------------------------------------------------------------------------

ON THE OTHER HAND

I WON AGAIN! This time for a 2nd Place. The contest was organized by Muslim Fashionista entitled ACTIVE FASHIONISTA! And this is my entry set.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy