Friday, May 8, 2009

A New Niqabi Friend

Assalamualaikum to all my dear readers.

It' a another beautiful night here. The night air is so nice and refreshing after a little rain just now. I like the smell of the air after it rains. If I stand outside my door, I could feel the cool air touches my skin smoothly like whispers. Oh, so wonderful!

I'm reading How Starbucks Saved My Life and just taking a short rest from the book. A very interesting read. Once you start, you need to get going until the end. This is one of the books that I get hooked instantly.

Since I'm resting, let's enjoy some pictures of my new friend, Adawiyah Juzailah. She's a new revert and still studying in a local college university. I like the way she combine her niqab with a different color/printed hijab. One would think that she looks like the heroine of Ayat-Ayat Cinta.

Here goes...


She looks really great in that abaya with a black niqab and a printed shawl and she's a scout too! The first girl scout that I know wears a niqab.


She knows how to have some fun with her friends while being confident in asking question during a national forum (was reported in a local newspaper).


With her friends in her class. She's different and she's brave. From my own experience, it's not easy to wear niqab in class in our local universities. You can even be suspended from classes if you do not take off your niqab. That's how Islamic the local universities are during my days.

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy