Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Like These Hijab Styles

Assalamualaikum to all dear friends and visitors. Alhamdulillah, it is another cheerful morning although I'm a bit sad because I've just sent one of our maid (Bibik Aisyah) home to Medan this morning. She'll be home for 10 days to visit her sick Mom. I wonder how's my Mom's doing at home right now with an infant and 3 preschoolers. They're my nieces & nephews, staying at our family home. Mom is not in a very good health herself but she still insist on looking after the kids provided that my sisters lend her their maids. I hope she'll do fine with the help of Bibik Seri.

Yesterday, as I was cleaning one of my junk boxes, I found my long lost magazine of Hijab Styles which was published a few years ago. Alhamdulillah... I thought it was lost forever. There are a few styles that I find really hijab appropriate and aurah compliance. Here are two of them.


Sweet and lovely the way the model wrap her hijab. Would you be interested in trying this styles? I kind of captured the pic of every steps with my Canon iXus i7 and you can see them below.

FOR THE FIRST STYLE

You will need:
  1. a big long shawl/shayla preferably chiffon
  2. a matching underscarf
  3. brooches - 1 small 1 hijab pin







FOR THE SECOND STYLE







I'm sorry for the lack of explaination for each of the pic. I forgot to bring the mag to work and I can't explain by myself. For now, just try to figure out yourself. Insya-Allah I'll update this afternoon with them.

OH, CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR A BIGGER PIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy