Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Love That White Dress!

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning everyone!

It's a bright and cheerful day so far.

I'm still at home but will go out in a while to visit two friends to discuss about our presentation for this coming Muktamar. My job would be attending the technical tasks and also making a short montage for the opening ceremony. Before I get myself ready why don't we look at this beautiful dresses. The one that really caught my eyes is the WHITE ONE.

It 's PURE WHITE and really suitable for a NIKAH ceremony. It looks simple yet very elegant and sweet. I was dreaming of wearing it, only that I'm already married, LOL.

However that Balinese Kebaya beside it is also beautiful although it's not to my taste. I'm not fond of Kebaya which is very body-fitting and has sheer sleeves. Well, one can still wear it if it's looser and the sleeves are layered inside.


But, my eyes really fell for this WHITE DRESS. Look at the sequines... I know, the dress is just a simple 2-piece MINI-KURUNG but.... it's LOVELY. I wish I could buy it and wear it for HARI RAYA (Eid). I wish...


LOVELY, LOVELY...


A close-up on the details on the skirt. Simply gorgeous!


And it's ONLY RM140.00! Reasonably priced. If they have a size SX or SS, I'm sure to persuade dear Hubby to buy it for me, hehehe. Early Raya present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy