Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Party Outfit Inspiration: purple party frock

I looooooooooooove this purple Egyptian farasha frock. I'd want to wear it for my great non-muslim friend Tracey's going away party (hey Ange, she moving to an Australia near you!:D).

Here is my take. Gold sandals from le Chateau (I can't buy Jimmy Choo). Cute bronze lipgloss and natural brown eyeshadows (there will be men there besides my milk brother---hey, this is a question for the other converts---do any of you have a milk brother or am I like the only one?). Gold cuff bracelets also from le chateau worn over the sleeves of this abaya from http://www.al-ikhlas.com/items/abaya/a7601-8c-detail.htm for $56.00 USD. And a big splurge that I don't think I'll ever do (I can make my own) but... purple frilled scarf from http://www.forzieri.com/usa/product_view.asp?l=usa&c=usa&pf_id=bs04017-002&id_valore1=&id_valore2=&id_valore3=&id_valore4=183&id_valore5=&dept_id=3 for $87.00 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy