Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let's Wear Our Hijab Properly

Assalamualaikum and a very good day to everyone.

Bismillah.

Pic: Former Malaysian artist, Waheeda looks good in a proper hijab.

I keep thinking about what I should do to help my Muslim sisters who are wearing hijab but NOT WEARING it PROPERLY. Sometimes I saw and met new Muslim converts who adorned PROPER HIJAB not like some of our sisters who are born Muslims. It is more difficult to advice the born Muslims because they would think that I was trying to judge them and by advising them I'm telling everyone that I am better. I'm sorry, that's not my intention. But it is my amanah to help.

Pic: Malay teens look nice in traditional 'baju kurung' and hijab.

I am just trying TO HELP. What's the point of us wearing the hijab but not properly? And I believe that all of us wearing the hijab is to gain Allah's love and rewards. Or... are you just put the hijab on because of everyone is in hijab this days and there are so many different styles to do it?

Come on sisters, are we putting the hijab just because of that? I thought we want TO PLEASE ALLAH.


Pic showing Malaysian Muslimahs wearing proper hijab.

I won't go far. Here, everywhere I can see so many hijabi who are NOT wearing PROPER HIJAB. Remember sisters, there's no point wearing it if it's not proper. Don't say this, "hey... at least I wear hijab." NO, you are lying to yourself. ISLAM teaches us to do things as GOOD as we can do JUST FOR ALLAH's SAKE.

Pic: This is sweet and for me proper and modest.

Please avoid wearing the 'TUDUNG' because:
  • you looks pretty in it
  • someone says it makes you look younger and prettier
  • your parents force you
  • it's a religious activity that you are attending
  • to respect the 'majlis'
  • everyone is wearing it etc etc etc
Pic of a beautiful sisters of a family.

Let's CORRECT OUR INTENTION. It's not right and not good for our Muslim image. PLEASE ... let's wear proper hijab so that ISLAM will not be confused because of our behaviour. Listen to what BABA ALI has to say about this. I agree with what he said.



I LOVE all my Muslim sisters and I really want to help you with this little 'ilm that I know. Although I'm a niqabi, I won't say it is compulsory and just wearing proper hijab with modest clothing, is just fine. Our intention should be just because of HIM.

For the sake of Allah and because I love my sisters in Islam.

Notes: ALL PICs ARE FROM GOOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy