Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New York Niqabi: cream abaya and beige niqab

This elegant cream abaya Cream & Brown Abaya for $55.99 USD [let me know if you have had any experiences ordering from this company] made me think about Donna Karan (and thus New York) and I think it would look elegant with this beige niqab Beige Oval Niqab 3 Layers - Eye Mesh - Nose String for $9.99 GBP and these flats http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3435169 for $18.99 USD, as well as black satin gloves and tights (for the cool new york weather). If you are a munaqaba, would you wear it? And I DON'T want any of the-black-is-the-only-halal-colour niqabis commenting:D. I mean you can, but I don't regard your opinion the same way, because it is not based solely in Islam, no offence meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy