Sunday, March 29, 2009

At the Bukit Gantang bi-election, Perak

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning everyone. This entry is written life from Bukit Gantang, Perak, Malaysia where we will be having a bi-election on this coming April 7.

I was waiting for my friends to get back from the district office where the process of officially registering the candidates for this bi-election. I wore a lighter purple flowery abaya because the weather was quite warm.

I was interested in what they were discussing behind me but I'm so shy to get involve, hehehe

With my down-to-earth Women Leader of Kelantan, Senator Wan Ubaidah (beside me) having our breakfast before following the procession to the district office. She's a very simple person although she's one of the State's EXCO. I feel so humble sitting beside her.

Me and a friend, Lenny, inside the town mosque after our dawn prayer and waiting for 'solat hajat' and 'solat dhuha'. We were listening to a lecture before the actual program starts at 8.30 am on the road. Allahu Akbar!

This is a bit of my involvement in the political movement in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy