Saturday, March 7, 2009

Me and My Shoes

I don't know about you but I sure love shoes and my most favourite kind of shoe is wedges. Yesterday I bought a second wedges from BATA. It looks simple but I chose this one because it's so light and comfortable. Some people said that as a Muslimah you shouldn't be wearing a shoe with heels but since I've never find any concrete dalil about that from the Quran or the Hadith so I think it's okay as long as it does not produce any sound when you are walking.
And this one fits me nicely.

As for now, I have 11 pairs of shoes, mostly black.
Well, for me different kind of shoe has different purposes. Although at home I usually wear my green flip-flop which only cost RM2.90. Bought it at Mydin.

The most important thing is COMFY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy