Tuesday, November 17, 2009

They don't know what they're missing.

Hmm... what exactly am I saying here?
Am I talking about food? Or is it about the new book that I am reading?
No, no and NO.

My family members kept asking, "Don't you feel hot wearing it everyday?"
My friends regularly said, "You must be bored of looking at the same colour inside your wardrobe."
Someone said to me, "Hey sis, where did you get this dress? I haven't seen any around here."
A salesclerk at a local woman's boutique whispered to her colleague while smiling at me, "Wow... your dress is so beautiful sis! You looks so elegant!" (Thank you! :D )
My mom waiting for me beside my car under the scorching sun, "Aren't you feel hot wearing that on a day like this?"
Girls in the Library giving me a weird look.

When I offer them the dress, most would say that, this is not their style and wearing it must be hot.
They are short and it will make them look shorter.
It  is a boring colour.


Everyone,
You don't know what you are missing!
Wear it for a few days and find out for yourself.
Yes, I'm hot but you are hot too, right?
Yes, I'm sweating, of course in this humid weather, you are sweating too.
But, I feel rather cool inside it. I feel more secure from the evil whispers inside me. I feel more humble but confident as a person. I am doing more good deeds while I'm wearing it compared to before.
And I feel closer to Allah.


This black cloth made me a better person and hopefully a better Muslim.
This black dress is way better than the other dress that I have and wear.
It is a colour that can makes me feel proud of being a Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy