Tuesday, November 17, 2009

... and I thought she only wanted to be hijabless

Assalamualaikum to all dear friends and readers.

Most of you must have already heard the news about our well known cute sister who has left Islam a few days ago. Actually to me it's more shocking because I know two sisters who are so famous in the Youtube world for their hijab and niqab styles videos, left Islam recently. I'm still in shock of the news on the first sister and today when I login to Youtube, there's this video from another sister, hijabless. Allahu Akbar!

Allah knows best but I am really saddened by both news. I don't know what's triggered them to leave Islam but I feel betrayed by them especially when I read their latest facebook updates prior to their decision. I'm sorry, but I can't help feeling like that. I know that have their own reasons to take that decision. I'm not going to criticize their action because I'm no one. My knowledge in Islam is still not much and my good deed as a Muslim is so little, so I just can pray for them.

I know life as a Muslim after reverting and living in a non-Muslim countries, is mostly hard. That's from stories that I've read from fellow sisters' blogs. I did cried to most of the stories and experiences that my fellow Muslim sisters have gone through to keep their imaan. I'm so so thankful to Allah for giving me life as a Muslim since birth, alhamdulillah. And I'm so sorry for those sisters but I am also proud of them for being able to find strength and peace in Islam although they were discriminated, harassed, abused and even murder threat. For me who's born Muslim, they are a better Muslims than me and I always thought that they cherished Islam better than me because it so hard for them to find it. Sometimes born Muslims take Islam for granted.

Thinking about those two ex-Muslim sisters, my heart goes heavy with sadness. I'm asking myself, what have I done to help? Right now I'm only capable of making du'a for them to see the light of truth again despite their grief over what has happen recently in their life. May Allah always keep us on the His deen and show us the right way to Him. And I pray to Allah for His blessings and to keep our hearts firm on His deen.

I'm going to miss sis K and sis E. InsyaAllah I won't be unsubscribing from their YT account and even though one sister already change her account, I've already subscribe so that my ties with her wouldn't lost forever. May Allah show them the light of Islam again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy