Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm bored

so, let's enjoy the pictures of my nieces and nephew.

My youngest nephew, Iqbal Murshidi, 3 months old.



My beloved Amni Wadhihah, 1 year and a half.


5 years old Ameerah Nabiehah also known as Kakak is already reading books for 8 year old.


Ameerah's cousin Iffah is also 5 years old. She's Amni's older sister.



Emran Huzaifah was 3 years old last August and fast loosing his baby teeth.


Amriena Naziefah who loves books and educational toys so much is already 4 this year.


Amalina's happy smile during her recent visit home. She'll be 3 next year.


Abdul Aziz would be 3 by the end of this year. He's Amalina's older brother.


Khairul Ikhwan really loves eating sweet food and he's chubbier this year. Next year he'll be in Year 5.


Playing together in Iffah's room. My girls.


My house is like a mini kindergarten, lol.

But above all I love these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy