Monday, November 2, 2009

Recurring headache

It's the headache again.Making me weak and feverish.

I should visit a doctor and get an MC or EL as an excuse from going to work.J

ust a few days ago... and now it started again. With 2 tablets of Panadol I'll try to lie down and get some rest. It's really an effort to try napping in daylight because I'm not a person who can easily falls asleep when the Sun is up.


Husband got to help me send the 2 cheques to the Library because the lift technician will come to get them today. Hopefully my colleagues will be okay without me. 

This week almost each of us has fallen ill. Flu, PMS and me with my headache.

I think I have to lie down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy