Friday, November 6, 2009

My Abaya Business is Up and Running

Assalamualaikum dear friends. I'd like to share my good news with you and I hope it will also makes you happy just like me and partner.

My abaya business is now officially launched starting from today. Hopefully you can pay a visit to my abaya blogshop but please excuse for the using of Malay language there. As for the time being, my blogshop caters only for customers from Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.



Please click HERE to visit the blogshop.

Please bear with me while this new business try to penetrate the local market and get recognition from Muslimah around here. Meanwhile I will also accept orders from online customers base on first come first serve and serious buyers only. Since this business is using so much capital I would do my best to make sure that it is profitable, all because I believe that by wearing abaya or any kind of dress that looks the same ( e.g. jubah, jilbab and jelabiya), Muslim women might feel more modest in their way of dressing. At the same time they can still be elegant and fashionable in accordance to the Islamic dress code.

This kind of dress hopefully will reminds us Muslim women to always remember the haya' (almost like shyness but this Arabic word has a better and broader meaning) in our daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy