Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shoes with love heels

I remember not long ago, a friend asked me about this kind of shoes. Shoes that have a unique heels like the one above. I told her that I've never seen one before until just now. Wonder whether it's the correct one. Hopefully yes.

Shoes are something very dear to me just like my abayat. But this kind of shoes with unique heels are something I've never tried before. I love simple kind of shoes with normal heels.

I really hope that friend would read this post although it's long overdue.

Dear friend, if you happen to read this and still looking for this kind of shoes, please visit this blogshop, Orange Little for more details on the shoes.

And thank you to bubbly for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy