Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am so please with myself

... because I managed to fold 3 baskets of clean clothes!

Yes, you got that right. It was last week that I last doing that task. Actually I wash my dirty clothes everyday but I simply don't have time to fold them. Day by day, the pile of clean clothes keep mounting and no one is going to help me folding them. I know... I know... it's not a good example of a good wife but it's just this week. A week of too many important responsibilities and meetings and also I need to update my blogs right? (try to find excuses)

Well, this morning, after I'm done with preparing breakfast, I updated Keluargaku Sayang and in between I tackle the clothes. Some clothes like abayaat, baju kurungs, husband's shirts and t-shirts, I hang up in the wardrobe (oh, I really need a new and bigger wardrobe). That's the easiest part. The uneasy part is folding the rest because there's no more hanger and also the undies.

I try to be determined and ALHAMDULILLAH, after 2 hours, I managed to finish folding 3 baskets of clothes. Yahoo!!

Happy! Happy! And Happy!

Now, that corner of my bedroom looks so spacious and bright. I wonder what happen there before. Hmm... but don't be too happy because this afternoon another basket of dry laundry will be there, at the corner. Hopefully, I can do the folding after Maghrib while watching the news. At least tomorrow is public holiday (Deepavali/Diwali).

Ahh... after writing this, I'm going to enjoy my bubble bath then solat, do some reading and maybe take some need nap.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy