Thursday, October 15, 2009

Helping a friend to make hijab and niqab


3 different colours of cloths will be turn into hijabs and niqabs, soon.

Assalamualaikum dear readers. May all of you are in good health and enjoying your life wherever you are.

I was quite exhausted after completing several chores since this morning. Thursday is always a busy day for me. This is the day when I have to go to the banks, post office, my bookshop, shopping for groceries, take care of my nieces and wash the ever mounting of clothes (got to do the ironing and sorting later tonight). Well, all these works make me out of ideas and a bit lazy to update.

Anyway, I promise a blogger friend last night that I'm posting a picture of some clothing that I'm making into hijabs and niqabs. Actually, I'm going to help her making them. I was telling myself, "Hey, it's been almost 3 years since I last sew a hijab and niqab. My skills might be rusty. LOL, what would she think when she saw the hijabs and niqabs. What was I thinking?". However, I choose to help her because I just like helping people especially if the help in need is related to clothing.

So... my friend, I hope you'll like the colours. Oh, there are 3 because 1 is mine. If you happen to like all 3, I'll let you have them. InsyaAllah I'll email you the prices later. Hopefully my connection will be good tonight because the weather looks very good. There won't be rain tonight. I really pray for that. Please Allah.

Got to go now. Hubby's just came home and he would want some afternoon tea. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy