Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Global Pink Hijab Day


Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.

In support of the Global Pink Hijab Day campaign on behalf of the breast cancer awareness month, today I came to work in a PINK hijab. LOL... this shocking for me and also my entire family because they have never seen me wearing a hijab so bright in colour. Hehehe.

Actually I have several pink hijabs but all of them are lighter in colour. As for today, I chose to wear this one because it has a better message. Futher more I don't have any pink ribbon.

Everyone at the Library were surprised to see me today, LOL again... anyway... I will be back in my usual colour by tomorrow. Today is dedicated for this campaign.

What about you? Let's show our support for this campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy