Friday, October 2, 2009

Almost Lost My Skill

I've been away from POLYVORE for quite a long time. I did login but no idea for me to create a new set until a few weeks ago. My skill in Polyvore is getting rusty and I feel like I'm starting all over again.

Here are 2 sets that I've created a few days ago.



It is not very easy to create a set when you almost forgot how it's done. It's the same with language, as you all know, English is my second language and I seldom meet English talking person in my hometown. Of course there a few friends that can help me polished it back but how many time I can do that with them? Hmm... that's why I keep trying my best to write in English even though I know there're lots of grammar mistake and so on. But hey, at least I'm trying.

Oh, what am I rambling about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy