Monday, July 19, 2010

What do you think?

Assalamualaikum dear friends and readers,

Everyday there are many new designs came out and being launched here and there. Many designers are trying to come out with designs for the Muslim people especially the Muslimah. They don't want to be left behind while the trend is still hot. 

Muslimah fashion is spreading everywhere in this world be it in the Muslim countries or countries with many Muslims or the non-Muslim countries. Designers are challenging each other in designing and then producing fashion which they called 'Muslimah Fashion'.

Just now, I came across all the pictures below. They are dresses designed by my local well known designer, Mr. Hatta Dolmat. He called his creations, Lembaran Hatta Buat Muslimah.

ok with a longer hijab

too tight

too tight and clingy

nice

tight and not fully covered the hand

i like it but it would be nice if you match the dress with a longer and bigger hijab.

I'm so sorry Mr. Hatta if my comments are not to your liking. As a muslimah, I just can't accept the tight and clingy dresses are called Muslimah Fashion. They are not on par with the Islamic dress code. Please create a better designs for Muslimah. You are a Muslim too so I think you do know what is the Islamic dress code right?

As for my readers, what do you think? You do not have to agree with me but give your sincere opinion. Thank you.

Pictures are copied from Murai.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy