Sunday, July 11, 2010

This is how I would style my butterfly abaya

Assalamualaikum dear friends and readers.

I hope you still remember me telling you that I've purchased a butterfly abaya two months ago. It was so comfortable to wear and I am thinking of ordering another one soon. A friend of mine saw me wearing it on Friday during my tutorials and she wants to order one for her. I think I'm gonna stock Abaya Elegan with butterfly abayat soon.

You've got to try it. Believe me, it is c o o l. Below is my beloved butterfly abaya custom made for me. The price is so reasonable and affordable. Only RM120.00 or around USD38.00.

Butterfly Abaya bought custom-made from Saharayusuf

This is a picture of me wearing it when I went shopping in June. 

It's not easy to snap a pic while someone is watching you.
And here are some options that I like to style that abaya when I wear it which is almost once a week, lol.






The model is showing some hair, it's still not fully hijab so make sure that there's no hair showing. And as a niqabi, I will top it of with a niqab like this one:

You can order the niqab from Abaya Elegan

Another style would be like this:






That is my style for going to work. Since the abaya is black it can be matched up with any colours as long as you are comfortable in it.

If I want to be a bit funky, maybe this style would be suitable. I'll give it a try this Eid.






I love wearing abaya and I am always sure of myself wherever I go. It has never restrict me from doing things that I like - working, sports, business, welfare works and furthering my studies. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy