Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shopping for bread at Radix Bakery House

Assalamualaikum everyone.

Let's talk about food. I don't any idea on fashion for today. It's not entirely true but my mind is not functioning actively after a small car accident yesterday. Someone reversed his car at a junction so suddenly even though he knows the road was quite busy. And as the immediate car behind him, I am the victim. Anyway, alhamdulillah I'm ok except for my car and his. I'm not going into details but briefly everything is settled.

Now, back to the topic above, last Sunday, on the way home I dropped by Radix Bakery House to buy some bread. This is another branch of Radix companies which I think I've featured in an earlier post before. Anyway, Radix is locally owned by a Muslim and the whole products are Halal.

Here are the bread,
Potato Bread, Sweet Corn Bread, French Baguette, Pizza and Sandwich

They are my stock for a week. I have not been baking bread for quite a long time and I miss my home made bread. Since buying Halal bread is easy around here, so I'm ok.

And here is the bakery,

RBH at Jalan Paya Rambai.

Let's enjoy eating the bread with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy