Saturday, July 10, 2010

Life is a bit difficult when you don't own a laptop

Assalamualaikum dear friends and readers,

My life currently has become a bit stress since my laptop crashed down on July 4th. I thought it can still be repaired but I'm not that lucky. For a person who works and have pleasure with using a laptop, I feel handicapped.
My beloved dead laptop - thanks for obediently do all my bidding through out this 5 years without getting ill even once. RIP.

Right now I'm borrowing my husband's pc while he's doing his work with his laptop. He might need this pc too soon. As a sports journalist he needs more than one pc. And the FIFA World Cup along with the Malaysian Football League, I just can't use his pc so much.

I think by the end of this month I shall buy a new laptop. I don't care. I can't be efficient in my business without the laptop. There are so many dealings with customers, suppliers and publishers that I do online. I'm definitely gonna buy me a new laptop.

Hopefully my husband will be supportive - as in sponsoring part of the cost :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy