Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Such lovely abayaat

 
Image source: Khaleejia

Look at all these abayaat. They are just simple black abayaat but what make them look elegant, outstanding and stylish are the details on the sleeves. 

If I am a wealthy lady with nothing else to use my money for, maybe I could invest in these beauties, LOL. Do you think abayaat can be a good investment? Well, maybe not. 

Abaya for me is a daily wear. It's an essential item in my wardrobe. Whenever I'm going out, I will put on an abaya. Most of my abayaat are for daily use because I need to go to work 5 times a week and to my early childhood classes on Friday and to MariBaca Bookstore on Thursday. But I do have a few elaborate ones just for special occasions.

From the pic above, which one do you think would be suitable for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy