Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Current Hottest Jilbab In Malaysia

 
Fancy jilbab @ jubah

 
The one that caught my eyes.

 
Spoilt for choice.
They are the current jilbab trend in Malaysia. Layered chiffon jilbab comes in many fancy colors and beautiful designs. Everywhere in Malaysia you can certainly find Muslim women wearing it except me. :) :)

I like them... but I do not own even one piece. They look so pretty but they are a little too fancy for me. 

Personally I think this jilbab is well like by the local women because the material is so light and suitable in our tropical weather which is rather warm lately.

Furthermore they are quite cheap compared to abaya. If your budget is below RM100 than this is the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy