Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let the pictures tell the story

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh.
Salawat dan salaam to our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wasallam. 
Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

I'm not feeling very well since the flu attacked me in full speed. My whole body feel so weak but I can't lie down because of difficulty in breathing. So, here I am sitting on this hard chair typing a few words for you. I don't think I can write very long so tonight I will paste some pictures here. If you'd want to see it just go ahead and if you feels that it is a waste of your time, it's ok to leave.

So here goes, PLEASE BE AWARE that this is random.

 
Meeting a long lost friend at my bookshop. After 12 years she's still the same!

The crowd after a Friday religious lecture in the town center.

My new wedges, Nautifit, RM59.00

My 7 month old nephew, Eqbal Murshidi.

Some of my daily clothes which could not fit inside the wardrobe anymore. Picture taken using hue technique.

In front of my new home. The green wall is my parent's home. Oh, that's my father's cat.

Cheerful little Amni Wadhihah, my 2 years old niece.

Chinese New Year's deco inside the shopping mall where my bookshop is.

My dinner on Friday, Mee Sup Sempoi.

Customers inside the bookshop, MariBaca.

My nieces learning to write using a whiteboard.

At the Friday wet market, waiting for the 'makcik' (old woman) to prepare my Pulut Pagi.
  
After the Maghrib prayer inside the State Stadium.

Baking pizza for my hubby.

and last but not least

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy