Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's time to have some fun!

Assalamualaikum wr wbt to all dear friends and readers.

 
This semester's modules.

Tomorrow will be a full class day starting at 8 am until 5.30 pm. Since last night I was trying to read and concentrate on this 3 modules as a preparation for tomorrow. I hate going to class without preparation especially when I  am the only student for that class.

Yes, for this semester I am left alone by my course mates. This year, all of us is doing our minor and I have chosen English as my minor while all my course mates chose either Malay Studies or Islamic Study. 

I thought I would be bored without friends but luckily my tutors are so sporting and know how to make our class fun. I love my minor classes. I love discussing the subjects with my tutors Madam Carolyn and Mrs. Yon. Alhamdulillah, both of them said that they enjoyed the class too.

So, that's all for today because I am going to study.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy