Saturday, February 6, 2010

Styles for Abaya Lovers

I think I have almost all the things in this set. It would be such a great day tomorrow if I could wear this idea to work. Hmm... but I will have to wear my uniform for Sunday :(


This one is my current addiction. I love matching a black abaya with a black niqab but a coloured or printed hijab usually rectangle hijabs such as pashminas, shawls or shaylas.



I think many of you have already seen me wearing the same abaya like the one in the set, only that mine has silver embroidery not yellow. I really love this Layla abaya and wear it not just to special functions but also to work! Hehe...

Anyone like my ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy