Thursday, January 7, 2010

Latest News of MariBaca Bookstore


Assalamualaikum to all friends and readers.

I'm so thankful to all of you who have spared some time to visit KakChik's Wardrobe. As you already know, I'm still busy with my bookshop and have been neglecting the fashion world. I haven't made any new set at Polyvore, I couldn't find time to write anything about Muslimah fashion even though I have a few ideas.

Anyway, my bookshop is now almost 60% ready but it was plan to be officially opened in early February. Right now, I still have many small details that I have to take care so that when the bookshop is open, it will run efficiently. InsyaAllah.

So, that's it for tonight. Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy