Friday, January 22, 2010

Forgive and Forget

That's what I've been taught by my loving parent and also my teachers. So, through all the heart ache, crying alone, crying together, soul searching, heart to heart talking... I've decided to forgive that person and forget the previous event. May Allah give us peace and open up W's heart to be a more mature, wiser and better person.

I do not hold grudges for long because I always believe that Allah love me more if I forgive the wrongdoer. If you know my true nature, you'll believe me. I don't like sadness and I prefer smiles and friendly faces because they make me happy. When you are happy you do things better and full with satisfaction. Compared to that, life would be ... empty... nothing.

Let bygones be bygones.

I forgive you.

This is your second chance. Take it and manipulate it to built a better foundation for our future. We are here because of Allah's will, so we need to carry the amanah that He has bestow upon us. Remember, our mission is to die in husnul khotimah.

I love you.

Ma'assalamah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy