Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I want to stock up some Malaysian maps

Just now, a European couple from Renaissance Hotel came looking for a Malaysian map. Oh, I feel so disappointed because we don't have them. I don't even think of selling maps before because previously my bookshop was located a bit far from tourist center. I should have think about this earlier. Right now, we are very near to the hotel and I forgot about MAPS!

Allah has really helps me in getting better in this business and He is showing me more ways of making this works. Alhamdulillah. We are going to stock up some maps ASAP. I've seen a few tourist visiting a few shops in this mall. Hopefully they'll visit MariBaca, at least to rent a novel or two. I really want to make some new friends. I WANT TO PRACTICE MY ENGLISH.

Ahhh... it makes me feel so happy just by talking in English with them. My tongue does not twisted when I vocalized the words and I did not falter at all. Alhamdulillah... hehe. I'm so happy. Don't blame me. I just do not want my fluency in this second language decrease.

So... now I have to look for a map supplier. Hopefully I can find one who can supply me maps at a cheap price. Well, at least reasonable and of good quality.

O Allah!
Please show me the right way.
Please assist me in doing my business.
I want to be like Saiyyidatina Khadijah a.s.
Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy