Monday, January 11, 2010

Be proud of who you are and what you do.


Alhamdulillah I'm proud to be a Muslim and I bow down to Allah the Only One God. I love this faith to death and I always pray that Allah will bless me as His humble servant and religious follower of the Prophet Muhammad, Rasulullah sallahu'alaihi wassalam. (saw).

And I'm proud to be a Muslim woman who is free to do what I like in order to help this Deen and of course with the consent to go out from my beloved and understanding husband. And this is what I love to do:

1. Doing book business and
2. Promoting and selling abayat.


Friends, here I am in front of my new bookshop. You will always be welcome there, insyaAllah. Please support me spiritually because I can maintain almost everything physically when my emotional well being is excellent.

Welcome to MariBaca Bookstore!

 
Love from KakChik.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy