Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Betrayal

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum to everyone who came for a visit or just drop by. Have you ever been betrayed? What do you feel when someone you trusted betrayed you? How would you handle the problem? Yes, I have so many questions regarding this topic. You would ask, "why, what happen?" Well... just something unthinkable happened.


Pic credits: Zawaj.com

Monica A. Frank, Ph.D said that,
"Betrayal is probably the most devastating loss a person can experience. To be betrayed, the person must first experience trust in the betrayer. It is fairly impossible for you to be betrayed if you did not trust the individual in the first place. Therefore, the definition of betrayal involves the act of someone violating your trust in them."
It's TRUE.
When an individual is betrayed by someone, they lose trust in that person. In trusting another person, we believe that they won't hurt us; when they do hurt us, we then have the awareness that this other person has the capacity to hurt us. Therefore, we have lost something very important to the relationship.

Why did you broke my trust? This is the first thing that would be in your mind. If you are a very patient person, you would be pondering this question quietly. But if you are not, you might be crying your heart out.
Go on, lie to me and take me for granted. You'll regret all this soon. Don't you remember, Allah is everywhere and there are two Malaikats on either side of you? Please... please be responsible for all your actions. Remember the hadith that we learned during Form 4 in secondary? I remember it says that we should be responsible toward our own selves, our parents, our community and of course our deen.

Don't ever stabbeb me behind my back!  Do not claim nothing has happened. Do not say I was wrong! Find forgiveness, please... as soon as possible, from the person that trust you.
The reason that betrayal is the most devastating kind of loss is because most often it is a loss that didn't have to occur. It only occurs because of someone's deliberately hurtful behavior, or their carelessness, or their own personal weakness.The person who was betrayed believes that the choice was wrong and preventable
O Allah... I know this is your test. I know you are testing me so that I can remember who I am, why I am here and where I will be going soon. This is only part of the trials that I would have to overcome. If I become hysterical and loss my patient, I loose. But I think I win.

Please stay there for me so that tonight, tomorrow until I meet you again in Mahsyar.

I need You. Especially now.

I win because I'm so calm and not angry at all.

I win because I'm strong.

I win because I say things because of Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy