Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shopping Spree

Assalamualaikum everyone. It's that time of a day when your stomach starts growling for food and you wish you don't have to go out to buy something edible especially in this unpredictable weather. Anyway... I have to eat right, so... I think I just eat some crackers and a glass of water. That would be enough before dinner. Lunch time in Kota Bharu is always a busy time. That's why I don't like going out between 12 - 2pm for lunch.

Okay, let's see what shall I share here after so many days without updates. My busy schedules have taken so much of my free time and whenever I have it, I just want to take a nap. Anyway, yesterday, I spent part of my working hours shopping and an hour after work also for shopping. Don't blame me for having such a fun time doing that because I was doing it for everyone at the office. Eheh, actually my colleagues and I went to buy cloths for our uniform. Yes... we do wear uniform once a week, that is on Sunday.

The morning shopping with the 2 friends was at Kelantan Silk Store. This time we are looking for a greenish cloth after 2 years of wearing brownish and before that baby blue uniform. I just couldn't resist to snap a pic when I saw a big mirror, lol. Yesterday was black-grey theme...


After spending nearly half an hour at the store we stepped into the neighbouring store, Rorine Boutique because I want to register as their member and I purchased 2 things there.


My not so hungry stomach later was feed with this traditional snack called 'Jagung Rebus dengan Kelapa Manis' or Boiled Corn with Sweet Grated Coconut. A very simple dish for only RM1.00 - delicious and yummy.


Shopping is always fun and can definitely release some tension provided that you have the MONEY. I'm not saying I'm loaded but yesterday was my lucky day. Someone has paid back his loan from me and then I have a few hundreds to spare. Just a bit, hehe. I bought a pair of shoes and a tote bag from Rorine for only RM100.60 after 20% discount.

The shoes are so comfortable and the heels are only 1 1/2" high. The inside is so soft and make your feet feels like walking on a carpet. And I got this bag! Yeah... you can see me trying it out in the pic above. Suitable for formal dinners and a special nights out with beloved Hubby.


That's the end of my morning shopping.

After office hours I stopped by Billion Shopping Complex to visit KF Collection. Someone was asking me to buy an abaya so that's the place I went. She asked me to find an abaya with the length of 56" or above. Sadly all the abayas are either 52" or 53" except this 2 - one black one purple. Each is priced at RM99.00.


And... I bought a black shayla set complete with an under scarf, an awning like al-amira and also a pair of handsocks for RM40.00. I don't know when I'll wear it because it's rather short for my taste. I have other intention in mind for it, we'll see... Another purchase is 2 cool beige undercaps for RM10.00 to replace the 3 old ones.


After I finished my business at KF Collection, I went downstairs to have a look at the Polo-Sentini-Revival Handbags Sale. Price was cut down to 70% less and I end up buying 2 bags that would have cost me RM400 but I managed to get 1/4 of the price. One bag already sold to my sister and here's the one left for me from Sentini. It's quite big, very suitable for me and even my laptop can be fit in nicely. Hehe... 3 bags for one day... am I too much?


See... it's like a shopping spree. I usually bought things that could be sold again especially to my sisters. And I always love having 5 sisters in the family because when I bought things like shoes or bags, they definitely would be asking to buy them from me. It's like my investmen, LOL.

BTW, that was yesterday's story and now I'd like to share other things that I've bought a few months ago. On impulse, I bought this 2 beautiful shaylas at Pantai Timur Supermarket for RM8.00 each. It's rather fancy and I'm planning to wear it over my black hijab during Eid. Yes... still so far away.


I also accumulated 4 type of cloths to be made into maxis (here we called printed abayas as maxi) just like the one wore by Oki Setiana Dewi and also Mama's Collection. Just wait and see... insya-Allah I'll share the pic when the dress is made. Oh, the green one would be my new uniform.


That would be it. My shopping spree that made me a few hundreds poorer. As long as I can afford it and I try to be careful with my money management, then it would be okay. So far it's still good and manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy