Saturday, June 27, 2009

Shopping for Cloths at Kelantan Silk Store


This is what you can see inside any cloth shops in Kota Bharu. This one is inside Kelantan Silk Store. Soooooo colourful.


They like to hang matching cloths above while the uncut ones are arranged in rows upon rows on the floor. One can surely get confuse in choosing the best cloth.


I'm definitely confused myself because there are so many beautiful cloths that caught my eyes.


Anyone interested? Hehe.


WOW! Gorgeous print that looks like a peacock.


I bought 4m of this new arrival. It was really beautiful except that on camera it's not photogenic at all. The material is very soft and cool to the touch. Bought it at RM64 for 4m.


This one also came home with me. Just RM56 for 4m.

Shopping for Eid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy