Sunday, June 7, 2009

It is False Pregnancy

Assalamualaikum dear friends,

We meet again. Actually I was in a mix feeling right now after what happened yesterday and I'm sorry for taking out the previous post because I don't want to be misleading anyone anymore. I don't want to make more people feel sorry for me over nothing.

It was a FALSE PREGNANCY. I found about it today.

I feel so ashamed to write this as if I was telling lies all along because that was what I believed so far until a doc tell me that actually I'M NOT PREGNANT.

Sad, and sadder still to have to accept the news and THE TRUTH.

Please forgive me my friends for what I've lead you to believe. I also believe it until I know the truth. Although I went through most symptoms of a pregnant woman but they say it's only psychology playing with my body and hormones. I don't know.

May Allah give me strength and faith to tell people that I'm not pregnant for all those 9 weeks.

I am deeply sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy