Thursday, June 18, 2009

Modest Clothing & Colourful Abayas

If you are looking for a modest clothing heaven, this is the right place.

They stocked so many nice, colourful, modest clothing from blouses, tunics, baju kurungs, tudungs/hijabs and all kind of abayas. Although I seldom buy my clothes here but I'm sure most Muslim women would be attracted to get inside the shop. This shop is located on the 3rd floor in KB Mall.

Just look at their window display... the newest fashion of modern baju kurung. Both are made from sheer material but layered under them with satin. I like both of them but luckily there's not any size for me.


Oh, I really wish they have size S for this abaya. Simple with a beautiful details made from satin ribbons. This is the LAST ONE and it's size M, length is 55".


Huhu, I need to try this new 2-layers abaya. They have size 38, the smallest size for that design but it's still quite long for me and since the abaya's cutting is rather following the body shape, I'm glad I won't be spending money. If I'm taller, maybe this abaya is already hanging inside my wardrobe right now.


Part of the happy moment during my shopping was accidentally meeting my long lost friend. I think both of us still look the same as 10 years ago, LOL. And I LOVE HER JELABIYA, very beautiful and looks comfy.

Oh, we exchange phone numbers and promise to call each other after this.

Lastly, I'd like to share another shop for Muslimah.

But, we didn't enter Optimo because we are in a hurry to pray Maghrib.

BTW, while inside JW Collection, I did intent to snap some pics of their shelves of colourful, modern, traditional and fancy abayas but I totally forgot, but believe me, they have many designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy