Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Highlight 5: Abaya Couture

Assalamualaikum and welcome to the World of Beautiful Abayas.

My iman is once again being tested and my nafs need more coaxing to make me feel relax and can browse through all the choices, calmly. Yep, it's the seduction of gorgeous abayas.

A friend who's currently based in UK has open up an online Abaya shop named ABAYA COUTURE. Nice name for a shop selling abaya.

Below are some of the abayas that she sells. Please take a look and decide for yourself. You can simply click on the blogshop's name that I have highlighted above to visit her shop.

*Click on the pic for a bigger view.


Gorgeous! Flower details on the shayla and also at the end of the sleeves.


All abayas are from Qatar. The second one from right is what I want.


I like simple design like the second and third abaya.


Beautiful.... (both model & abaya, hehe)


Although she quotes her prices in GBP, I think it would be more than MYR100 and my limit is only MYR200 for an abaya. But I just love all of them... maybe I'm greedy, astaghfirullah... Insya-Allah I'll control my nafs and start saving more money so that I can indulge in collecting more abaya. For now, I already have enough.

I believe, sisters who live in UK would be happy to get the abayas from her. Give her a visit and I hope you will find one for you.

p/s: Thanks Fa for giving me this opportunity to feature your blogshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy