Sunday, April 12, 2009

This is my lucky month!

Alhamdulillah... I win again! It's definitely like what Sasha said. This is my lucky month. I think I've won 3 contest in this month alone. Ok, this time it's a contest organized by Project Hijab group. And the title is Hijabi Picnic!

Here's what the rules are:

Project Hijab > Hijabi! Picnic

Created by α is for [ahsya]
What a wonderful day. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, the lawn-mowers are humming...and you have a picnic today! It's 70 degrees out (Thats 70 Fahrenheit - or, well, I guess 21 Celcius. Hah, yeah, I so looked that up.) and you don't fancy sweating a bucketful (like last time you had a barbeque and you wore a sweater. Ugh!). So design a casual outdoor, spring-y time outfit that is hijabi appropriate. Try and make an attractive layout. Please include a scarf/hijab, and NO abaya. If you must use one, then include an outfit underneath it! NO skinny jeans, cinched belts, 3/4 sleeves, etc. Two weeks long, four winners, three entries per user. Winners get ten faves each. :) Be sure to title your set Hijabi on a Picnic!
And here's the set that I've won 2nd. place.
Let's Have a Picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy