Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Amreena and My Shayla


This is my 4 your old niece, Amreena. She really likes imitating me. I've just received a new abaya that day and it comes with a shayla. I was trying it out in front of the mirror and she was standing there beside me looking at me and asking so many questions.

And then she said, "Chikja... Nana nak pakai tudung Chikja macam Chikja pakai pegi keje." Which basically means she wants to wear the hijab just like me when I'm off to work.


And the pictures here showed how she looks like wearing the shayla that has a niqab. She insist that she wants the niqab. Hehehe that's my niece.





After a while she wants to take it off because she said it's hot. Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy