Friday, April 10, 2009

Celebrating My Birthday at the Beach


Assalamualaikum and a very good evening to all dear friends. Thanks for all the well wishers for my birthday. I really appreciate that and feel so bless to have all of you as friends. Yes, today's my birthday and I'm done celebrating it with my dear Hubby. Alhamdulillah, I'm celebrating it just the way I like it. There's no cake but enough beautiful experience to fill my entire day.


My birthday was celebrated at a beach resort. It's actually killing two birds with one stone. I was invited as a guest speaker at Hubby's school camping at the resort and as family member I also get the luxury of staying there with him. So memorable.

I'm so tired after all that and don't really have enough idea to write, so I will let you see some of the pictures taken during my stay there.

BTW, the pictures above was taken after the dawn prayer while waiting for Hubby to get back from the mosque.


Picture was taken after the dawn prayer. We were taking a walk along the beach. It's really romantic. There was not many people around and everything so peaceful and calm.


I looked to the right I saw trees and grayish clouds and when I looked to the left, there's Hubby watching the sunrise.


Thank you Allah for giving us this opportunity to experience the beauty of rising of the sun. So amazing!


Beautiful!


From the door of our chalet, I can see this scenery at almost 9 am.


Subhanallah, Subhanallah, Subhanallah


The morning view when the sun is rising. So beautiful! Subhanallah!


From where we sat, I took this pictures.


Resting with Hubby because the sun is already up and shining. It's getting hot.


Words written on the sand... my birthday wish.


Simply amazing!


I will visit again. Gelora Beach, you just wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy