Sunday, April 5, 2009

Problem Accessing KakChik's Wardrobe

Assalamualaikum everyone. I've just came back from visiting Ange's blog and what surprise did I get? Ange and Megan couldn't open this blog! My oh my! This never happens before.

So... right now I'm checking what's wrong and still FOUND NOTHING!

I've tried open it using Internet Explorer - it loads just fine.
I've opened it using Safari - it's fine too.
And Mozilla Firefox - it's always fine.

I don't know what's gone wrong that make them couldn't open this blog?

I just can't figure out what's the problem Ange. And I really hope you can open my blog and read what's inside.

Anyone else having the same problem? If so many of you couldn't open this blog, I might change the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy