Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh, what a gorgeous bags!

Assalamualaikum and good morning all!

I am just rambling for a while before I turn off th elights and off to dreamland. When I said rambling I mean I gonna just write down whatever came to my mind. 

Just now I was planning to show you some pictures of me inside a new abaya boutique that I saw in town today but I just can't find the folder of those pics. However, I found this bags!

Oooooohhh... both are just so.... my taste.

Actually I have used the former one in one of my Polyvore set and I just follow the link there and found then saved the pics in my hardisk. I wonder how much would they cost? Micheal Korrs.... anyone?

You would wonder how big is the size of this bags. Let see...

Big isn't it? But bigger is better for me even though I know big bags are not safe for my body size.

I'm gonna sleep dreaming of this bags now. You can too if you like, lol. Maybe I need to start counting my money and make necessary investment in order to bu this bags (I want both). 

Just in my dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy