Sunday, May 30, 2010

Morning Shift

Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone.

This is very comforting and cool... No one is at the Family Area now and I am the only person here. Where are those regulars who always comes in the morning to read the newspapers? I wonder why they haven't arrive yet.


Currently I'm doing my shift at the front table of this Library. I love morning shift because I can focus more on keying in the data for the new books that we've received from Australia last 2 weeks. It's very peaceful and I can hear the sound of the vehicles passing by. I can even hear the air-conditioner's fans working to cool down the Library. Peace.

So peaceful... alhamdulillah.

If anyone ask, I'm not a librarian but I work at a Library. Since this library is a waqf public library, the small number of our staffs have to work in shifts so that everyone will be responsible tending the front desk, greeting the people coming in and out of our library,

Oh, here comes one of the regulars... till then, salam.

1 comment:

  1. Salam. Right now, I am quite mad with what you've done in this blog. WHY are you stealing all my posts and posted all of them in your blog WITHOUT MY PERMISSION? Who are you? RHANK MA'E ? PEASE REMOVE all my posts. PLEASE! Then I'll forgive you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy