Sunday, May 16, 2010

I am bless to know you...

Assalamualaikum and peace to everyone.

Dear friends,

After writing my morning post, reading and replying to your comments, I feel like I am the luckiest person on this world. I am not exaggerating here, it's true. Here are the reasons:

  • Even though we have never met one another, I feel like we are already very close friends.
  • I know a few things about you and certainly more than a few things about some of you.
  • I read your comments and I feel like you are hugging me and whispering words of consolation in my ears.
  • The friendship between us, I treasured so much.
  • A few of you even took time to send me emails to give me advice on things that I might have done wrongly, not on par with Islam, thank you. 
  • It's great to have friends, sincere friends...
YOU... I am bless to know you... ALL MY FRIENDS.

Oh, there's a message from Hubby, "Salam Yang.. dk wt gapo tu? Sibuk eh...:- "I praise Allah 4 sending me u my love..."
Translation: " Salam Honey. What are you doing right now? You must be busy...:- "I praise Allah 4 sending me u my love..."

He must have read my previous post and he love that song from Maher Zain.
That makes me better, much much better. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy