Friday, March 19, 2010

Looking for information on Halal Cheese in Malaysia

Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone. May blessings of Allah be with you. Insyaallah all of you are in iman and health.

Alhamdulillah after a 4-days leave I am back at work today. It was such a long absence at the Library and I kind of feel nervous, you know the feeling of meeting someone that you haven't seen for quite a long time. That's the feeling.

Anyway, back inside my comfortable office, surrounded by hundreds of books, files and magazines, I am home. Well not exactly home but it's the same feeling of being inside my home.

The downside is - lots of suspended works are waiting. Bills to settle, cheques to issue, books to check, read and reviews and also research for new information. I always love doing research but writing report is not my specialty.

Well, today's research is on halal cheese in Malaysia. This is a very interesting topic for me since I love baking bread, making pizza and also cooking with pasta. Usually cooking all this types of food I will use cheese. And I know many of us use cheese in our daily menu but the problem is where to get a halal cheese? I usually buy Australian cheeses which has a halal stamp from Australian Halal Board (I can't really remember the exact name, sorry.) but they aren't cheap.

Actually, I already know that there is a few halal cheese manufacturer in Malaysia but I haven't gave them a serious thought until now. A friend suggest that I become a dealer for one of the manufacturer and sell halal cheese in the East Coast region, interesting idea isn't it?

My research has brought me to these websites:


 Pic from here

All these pages are written in Malay (Bahasa Melayu) because they were intended for our local community. If you'd like to know more feel free to ask me and I'll try to find the answer.

I think I have two choices of cheese now, one is made from buffalo's milk and the other is made from palm oil. Alhamdulillah... the solution to my dilemma is now solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Model of the World Muslim Clothing | Privacy Policy